Sunday 2 November 2008

Vista...do you

I know Vista has been out along time but do you use it? I only have it installed on one machine and that is my business laptop, everything else is stil running XP. The reason I have vista installed on my laptop is that I have clients who run it so I need to be able to support their devices.

I remember when I first installed Vista on the laptop, I was so dissapointed by the performance that I spent the next 24 hours removing services and modifying it that in the end it was looking and working just like Vista. It did run quicker, and this is my main reasn for not upgrading everythin else to the O/S. My laptop is a very well spec'd machine but needs the processing power of NASA to run as quick as I would like.

My new Mac that arrived yesterday on the other hand runs very quick...................................

No comments: