Tuesday 28 October 2008

To 3G or not 3G?? That is the question

Ok so here is the deal, I have had my 2G IPhone for 6 months now and recently started using it again after a period of going back to my N95 8GB. The reason for this was that I did not believe the IPhone was a true business device. I don't use my phone for email as I have a Blackberry 8800 for that.

Anyway as I said I have started using my IPhone again and it now all makes sense as to what this device is all about (yes I am a bit slow on the uptake it would appear).

So now I am toying with the idea of getting a 3G IPhone, the question is do I really need one? I don't tend to surf the net on the device unless I am in a wifi hotspot. Other than 3G I don't really see what other benefits there are to the version 2 handset???

The pondering continues.

No comments: